Monday, January 30, 2023

New York City Insider: Representative Adriano Espaillat's Annual State of the District Address Draws Unprecedented Crowd.

 


Representative Adriano Espaillat's Annual State of the District Address Draws Unprecedented Crowd.


 

WASHINGTON, DC – Representative Adriano Espaillat (NY-13) held his annual State of the District address Sunday afternoon at The Forum at Columbia University located in his district. 

This year's event drew an unprecedented attendance of constituents from New York's 13th congressional district, notable officials from New York State and New York City that included 
U.S. Senate Majority Leader Charles E. SchumerU.S. Senator Kirsten GillibrandNew York Governor Kathy Hochul, New York City Mayor Eric Adams, and many more. 

"Thank you to everyone who came out during my State of the District presentation to hear updates on my legislative and ongoing activities in New York and Washington, DC," said Rep. Espaillat. "Each year that I've held this annual event, my constituents have turned out and this year's event was no different. We had an unprecedented turnout of guests from my district and I am appreciative to everyone for the support they have shown me and my staff over these years. I look forward to the amazing year ahead and to working with our local partners on behalf of the communities that call New York's 13th congressional district home."

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

New York City Insider: Statement from Reps. Espaillat, Nadler Condemning Student Unlawfulness at Columbia University.

  PRESS RELEASE For Immediate Release April 30, 2024   Statement from Reps. Espaillat, Nadler Condemning Student Unlawfulness at Columbia Un...